Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. The editors cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling. We are delighted to have it on our shelves here at The Loveliest Yarn Company.
Issue 8 contains 11 beautiful knitting patterns from a talented group of very designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- Laine Issue 8 features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- a column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
This is a pre-order for this issue. All orders will be shipped to ensure that you received your copy in time for the launch date, currently set at May 31st 2019. Any additional items ordered with this pre-order will ship with the magazine when we receive it.