Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. The editors cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling. We are delighted to have it on our shelves here at The Loveliest Yarn Company.
Issue 7 contains 12 beautiful knitting patterns from a talented group of very designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
- Laine Issue 7 features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- An interview with Veera Välimäki
- A long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- My story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- A Q&A with Annie Rowden
- A travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop